Top 10 Dry Needling Benefits @archetype.health
Dry needling is a safe and effective treatment where practitioners insert needles into tight muscle tissue to promote the body’s own healing mechanisms. The technique has long been used in Europe, but it's only within the past 43 years that dry needling became popular here in America. As for benefits of this procedure, there are plenty!
1. Minimal risk of soreness per session.
2. Reducing or eliminating muscular trigger points.
3. Increase range of motion.
4. Works great in conjunction with the chiropractic adjustment.
5. Synergistically works well with muscle therapy, fascial work, cupping, light therapy or piezo. All which we have at Archetype.
6. Can help mitigate future injuries.
7. Minimize or eliminate pain.
8. A session is short and minimally uncomfortable for the patient.
9. The impact that can be made for a patient is massive compared to other therapies.
10. Patients love the compounding benefit of multiple treatment sessions.
Interested in dry needling?
Do you have a injury we can help solve?
Maybe a race coming up?
We want to help you move and function better. The Archetype Team is waiting to help.
How important is it is to move consistently? Movement is directly linked to breathing fresh air. Oxygen to the brain is critical to you living a fruitful happy life. How do you maximize it? Read more to find out.
Natalies story of how she was terrified to visit a chiropractor, until she realized the benefits and relief it provided for her chronic back pain.
This is the most common response I hear any time I ask to see a patient’s blood work. They have been told that everything is normal, yet they still feel awful. How could this be the case? This post is specifically about why medical and functional blood analysis is different and absolutely needs to be understood. Medicine evaluates "normal"/non-pathological blood values. Archetype uses "optimal" blood values which are smaller in a acceptable range but are compared other lab values to determine the cause of your issue..