Dry needling is a safe and effective treatment where practitioners insert needles into tight muscle tissue to promote the body’s own healing mechanisms. The technique has long been used in Europe, but it's only within the past 43 years that dry needling became popular here in America. As for benefits of this procedure, there are plenty!
1. Minimal risk of soreness per session.
2. Reducing or eliminating muscular trigger points.
3. Increase range of motion.
4. Works great in conjunction with the chiropractic adjustment.
5. Synergistically works well with muscle therapy, fascial work, cupping, light therapy or piezo. All which we have at Archetype.
6. Can help mitigate future injuries.
7. Minimize or eliminate pain.
8. A session is short and minimally uncomfortable for the patient.
9. The impact that can be made for a patient is massive compared to other therapies.
10. Patients love the compounding benefit of multiple treatment sessions.
We want to help you move and function better. The Archetype Team is waiting to help.
Upright posture is complex and maintained mainly by postural reflexes in the midbrain that utilize sensory input from the visual, proprioceptive, and vestibular systems.
Developing strong extensor muscles is a large and important part of getting an infant ready to sit up and eventually walk. Increased muscle tone and the help and eventually integration of primitive reflexes work together to not only getting us moving in an upright position but also to help the brain develop.
Retained primitive reflexes are often thought of as developmental problems in kids. But kids grow up, and integrated reflexes have side effects in adults, too. In adults, they can affect anything and everything from posture and balance to focus and energy. So, how do primitive reflexes affect energy levels in adults?
The "Be Healthy" 60-day challenge is not another fad diet or gym program. We are changing lives and creating long term healthy habits that will be in place long after the 60 days end. Archetype is here to provide a structure that is conducive to results. Learn about how we have implemented this program in the past and how we can help you turn your health dreams into a reality.
How Archetype Is Positioned To Be Americas # 1 Natural Health and Movement Center.
Vaccinated or Not: This post is basic health recommendations that you need to be healthier and improve your quality of life.
Natalies story of how she was terrified to visit a chiropractor, until she realized the benefits and relief it provided for her chronic back pain.
This is the most common response I hear any time I ask to see a patient’s blood work. They have been told that everything is normal, yet they still feel awful. How could this be the case? This post is specifically about why medical and functional blood analysis is different and absolutely needs to be understood