1. Relief of back pain: Pregnancy often leads to an increased load on the spine and pelvis, which can result in back pain. Chiropractic adjustments can help alleviate this discomfort and improve spinal alignment.
2. Improved posture: As the baby grows, the center of gravity shifts, putting pressure on the spine and pelvis. Chiropractic adjustments can help improve posture and prevent further strain.
3. Improved sleep: Pregnant women often experience disrupted sleep due to discomfort, and chiropractic adjustments can help improve sleep quality.
4. Reduced stress: Chiropractic adjustments can help reduce stress levels, which can be beneficial for both mother and baby during pregnancy.
5. Improved digestion: Pregnancy hormones can cause digestive issues, and chiropractic adjustments can help improve digestive function.
6. Enhanced immune system: Chiropractic adjustments can help improve the function of the immune system, which is important for the health of both mother and baby.
7. Reduced risk of complications during delivery: By keeping the spine and pelvis in proper alignment, chiropractic care can reduce the risk of complications during delivery.
8. Reduced risk of pre-term labor: Chiropractic adjustments can help reduce the risk of pre-term labor, which can be beneficial for the health of both mother and baby.
9. Increased energy levels: Chiropractic adjustments can help improve energy levels, which can be beneficial during pregnancy when energy levels may be depleted.
10. Improved overall wellness: Chiropractic care during pregnancy can help improve overall wellness, which can have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of both mother and baby
Interested and becoming a new patient? Call 205-803-1234
Not in Alabama to make a visit to our clinic? Visit www.ICPA4kids.com for a pregnancy certified chiropractor near you.
chiropractors are trained to diagnose and treat a range of conditions related to the musculoskeletal system, which includes the bones, muscles, ligaments, and joints. Some of the conditions that people may seek chiropractic care for include: Back pain Neck pain Headaches and migraines Sciatica Whiplash Carpal tunnel syndrome Sports injuries Arthritis Fibromyalgia Scoliosis Pregnancy Chiropractic
Upright posture is complex and maintained mainly by postural reflexes in the midbrain that utilize sensory input from the visual, proprioceptive, and vestibular systems.
Developing strong extensor muscles is a large and important part of getting an infant ready to sit up and eventually walk. Increased muscle tone and the help and eventually integration of primitive reflexes work together to not only getting us moving in an upright position but also to help the brain develop.
The "Be Healthy" 60-day challenge is not another fad diet or gym program. We are changing lives and creating long term healthy habits that will be in place long after the 60 days end. Archetype is here to provide a structure that is conducive to results. Learn about how we have implemented this program in the past and how we can help you turn your health dreams into a reality.
How Archetype Is Positioned To Be Americas # 1 Natural Health and Movement Center.
Vaccinated or Not: This post is basic health recommendations that you need to be healthier and improve your quality of life.
Natalies story of how she was terrified to visit a chiropractor, until she realized the benefits and relief it provided for her chronic back pain.
This is the most common response I hear any time I ask to see a patient’s blood work. They have been told that everything is normal, yet they still feel awful. How could this be the case? This post is specifically about why medical and functional blood analysis is different and absolutely needs to be understood