Over the past 15 years Ive had the opportunity to consult individuals in many different avenues of health. Goal setting is naturally part of progression of anything you want in your life. Ive noticed there’s one aspect of why people fail or make very slow progress in obtaining their goals. That is that they never start. Here are 7 processes I use to help me.
1. Write anything that comes out of your head. then refine it.
2. Do not expect this process to be perfect. You took time to learn to ride a bicycle right ?
3. Speed Read your goals: Review your goals in the mornings don’t let it take over 10 mins.
4. Edit your goals when you feel its needed.
5. Schedule time to extensively review your goals for the year. Every 6 months spend an extended period of time to read through and amend all your goals.
6. The more times you review your goals the more likely you will be to accomplish them. The more you review your goals the faster you will accomplish them.
7. If you do these things above you will be the 1%. Write what you want. Do it now. Get excited about it!!! You are literally writing the template for your life.
With anything in life that's worth the fight and struggle know that this process is extremely convoluted. Progression seems minimal. Small progress over a long period of time equals a massive success.
Dr John Palmer
Our ancestors had their own health issues. Brain fog absolutely was not one of them. This is a problem of the modern human. It’s mainly dietary-related. This is a massive topic though, changing what you eat is only part of solving this problem.
“The CDC changed and lessened important developmental milestones…”Developmental milestones, especially in the first year, are very important! When kids don't meet their milestones it's a red flag. Most therapists agree that early intervention is key.
The "Be Healthy" 60-day challenge is not another fad diet or gym program. We are changing lives and creating long term healthy habits that will be in place long after the 60 days end. Archetype is here to provide a structure that is conducive to results. Learn about how we have implemented this program in the past and how we can help you turn your health dreams into a reality.
How Archetype Is Positioned To Be Americas # 1 Natural Health and Movement Center.
Vaccinated or Not: This post is basic health recommendations that you need to be healthier and improve your quality of life.
Natalies story of how she was terrified to visit a chiropractor, until she realized the benefits and relief it provided for her chronic back pain.
This is the most common response I hear any time I ask to see a patient’s blood work. They have been told that everything is normal, yet they still feel awful. How could this be the case? This post is specifically about why medical and functional blood analysis is different and absolutely needs to be understood